Water Tank Cleaning
Machanise Floor Cleaning
Crystallization of Marble Flooring & Tiles
When a marble floor becomes dull and scratched, it obviously loses its shine and lustre. These scratches or dullness is predominantly due to constant foot traffic that the floor is subjected to. At this point in time, the marble floor needs to be refinished to restore its original shine. The process of bringing back the gloss and shine is called ‘crystallization’. Marble floor crystallization is normally a 4-step procedure, which are as below : –
1. The first step of marble floor restoration is grinding and honing. This is nothing but a process of removing the lippage (the uneven portions existing on the floor). Even newly installed marble floors can have higher or lower tiles due to the natural gradient of the floor. This step removes all edges, roughness, and makes the floor even and smooth. This step can also remove the deepest of scratches and stains.
2. The process of honing is usually done when the existing floor has a high amount of scratches, possible stains and is extremely dull. This process is done with the help of a single disc machine and diamond pads that cut the top surface of the soft marble stone in a uniform pattern. The diamond pads are to be used from a coarser to a finer pattern to ensure consistency in the honing process.
3. Crystallization process, the first important thing to do is to clean the honed floor with the help of a microfibre mop so as to pick up all the finer particles of stone, dust and sand. Take the crystallizing compound and apply to the floors with the help of a single disc machine. Work for three – four minutes/sqm. of the floor and massage the crystallizing compound into the floor.
4. Buffing , Rinse the floor with plenty of water and pick up the salt solution with a Wet & Dry vacuum cleaner. Crystallization creates a microfilm on the surface of marble which is more solid and durable and helps to preserve the colour and brightness of marble.
The benefits of crystallization are:
- Increase in gloss levels giving a shiny floor
- Durability as the surface of the stone has been chemically altered to calcium fluoro silicate which has higher durability and less porous.
The equipment we use , are as below :
Single disc machine (that weighs a minimum of 50 Kgs and above and rotation speed of 165 rpm)
- Crystallizing chemical
- Grinding discs
- Floor pads
- In addition to this, a wet & dry vacuum cleaner, microfibre flat mop, a wet floor sign and other accessories.
Cleaning of Wash Room Floor, Walls & Tiles
- “Crystallization” where it required on Marble Flooring
- Cleaning of Rough stone
- Removal of lippage
Steam cleaning is a deep cleaning process that combines the use of chemicals and a high-pressure blast of hot water and steam to remove dirt and grime from different materials and surfaces.
How does steam clean?
It’s very simple really. Dirt and grime have adhesive qualities that enable them to stick onto all types of surfaces. The heat of the steam melts the adhesive and the dampness of the steam dilutes the adhesive. A wipe with a cloth quickly clears the dirt or grime away.
How does it work?
- Clean water is poured into a container which uses a heating element to boil the water, and steam is created.
- The steam is transferred through a hose or nozzle which has a cleaning tool attached to it.
- Steam can continue to be produced until the water container has exhausted it’s supply
What are the benefits of steam cleaning?
- Steam is a natural source using just clean water to create a powerful cleaning force.
- The abscene of potentially harmful and expensive chemicals make it an extremely easy, safe and cost effective way to clean round your home.
- Steam leaves no toxic residues on surfaces and won’t stain clothing.
- Steam kills well known bacteria such as e-coli, listeria, and salmonella.
- Using only water means it’s environmentally friendly as well.
- Steam cleaner are not one application appliances they can be used virtually anywhere for a wide variety of tasks. They are more versatile than a vacuum cleaner.
What impression do you have when you look at a building with sparkling windows?
As there is a huge amount of glass partition and walls in entire building it required proper cleaning to complete Housekeeping Activity.
How does it work?
- Using the latest in Reach & Wash window cleaning equipment we can leave your glass sparkling
- Using traditional methods we can clean your windows internally with the minimum of fuss to your customers or staff.
- Cleans frames at the same time as the glass .
- Cleans windows, glass roofs, signage and atria. Also panelling, cladding, canopies and facades with ease.
- Windows are cleaned with environmentally friendly cleaning Chemicals
Cleaning of Carpets, Curtain, Couches
Carpet, curtain & Couches come in a variety of materials, from cotton upholstery to leather. Many of these materials are difficult to clean with normal household cleansers, which often leave spots or marks behind. Our Professional services will you provide complete solution for upholstery.
- Before we began with the cleaning of your curtains we pre-test your fabrics to determine the most effective cleaning products and method for your upholstery.
- We use the correct type of cleaner for your couch, such as leather cleaner and conditioner, upholstery dry cleaner solution, or water-based upholstery detergent.
- Brush off any caked-on dirt from your couch with a bristle brush. Take note of the areas on the couch that are the dirtiest, such as the headrest or armrests, as they might require more attention.
- Remove surface debris, such as dust, pet hair, dirt and food crumbs, from the couch with a vacuum and an upholstery brush attachment. Take off the cushions and thoroughly vacuum the seat and remove crumbs or dirt from the corners of the couch. Have a helper assist you with turning the couch over. Vacuum the bottom of the couch to remove any dirt.