Night Patrolling Services
BPS has introduced a unique concept of Night Patrolling Services in India. The process involves physical checks at premises and establishments after closing hours or closed premises of a client. This ensures that the security and safety of the establishment is in perfect order. We install specially programmed electronic tag systems at each location. It is read by a programmed electronic key used by the Night Patrolling Officer. The report thus generated through the software is forwarded to the client for his reference.
Night patrolling concept is fairly new in India. Under the new scheme BPS shall cover a defined area, for commercial buildings, Construction Sites, Industrial Area, residences, showrooms, retail outlets etc. Our patrolling officers shall visit each of these points twice in a Night.
- Functions & Responsibilities
- Patrolling Duties during night shift.
- Check the premises at least twice during the shift.
- Carry out checks on client’s existing Security personnel if deployed
- Check that the premises is properly locked and safe
- Investigate all unusual activity at the premises.
Guard Control System
It is for the first time that Guard Control System will be used extensively. We shall be installing Electronic Tag Systems in all the location covered under the contract. During the Supervision round, our patrolling Officer will swipe device at each location and the detailed night check report for each of the location can be taken out the next day morning by connecting GCS device to a PC and upload the report to our website.
Night Patrolling Response
During the Patrolling rounds, in case Patrolling Officer comes across any of the following situations, he will immediately inform the concerned person and our 24 hours Control Room functioning in each city. The Control Centre has complete record pertaining to the clients who are using this service and the Control Centre will immediately inform the client for any of the following incidence which has taken place at their premises.
- Tampering with locks
- Any suspicious looking vehicle
- Any suspicious movement near the location
- Any unusual sounds or lights
- Any person found on the premises whose presence is suspected
- Immediate response for any other kind of emergency.